Dr. Yishai Levin
Dr. Yishai Levin, Head of the de Botton Institute for Protein Profiling.
The research focus of Yishai Levin’s protein profiling team is mainly on the folowing directions:
- global quantification of protein expression;
- analysis of protein-protein interactions;
- targeted quantification of proteins and PTMs (SRM, PRM);
- analysis of serum/plasma including immunodepletion;
- global quantification of the phosphoproteome (Fe-IMAC);
- global detection of ubiquitination sites (using anti k-GG enrichment);
- analysis of histone modifications;
- global analysis of S-nitrosylation (SNO-RAC method;
- global analysis of protein redox states (OxiCAT).